A simple easy way to keep sun and slash off your legs while kayaking. The no-tunnel design is non-confining for an open cockpit feel with sun protection. Determining the best fit for your kayak has never been easier. Size information on all Wilderness Systems kayaks identifies the TrueFit size for your kayak. No charts or measuring are required.
- Sticky edging grips the cockpit rim tightly and adds extra durability
- Implosion bar prevents water from pooling on top of the Sun Shield
- Large zippered mesh pocket on deck for storing items that can get wet
- Bungee rand for easy on/off
- Durable urethane-coated nylon
- Compatible with many kayak brands, see sizing information
Sizing information - the Wildy TrueFit Sun Shield is available only in W12 and W13 sizes (not W7). W7 sizing is applicable to the TrueFit Skirt and Cover only.