Merrell Womens HURRICANE LACE Shoe
|Article number:||J24542-Black / Horizon Blue-9|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This Watershoe runs fast wet or dry—a prime candidate for canyoneering as mesh upper drains automatically via ports in micro mesh upper and in antimicrobial footbed. Dynamic lacing system locks together a micro-mesh upper and supportive synthetic leather strapping. Designed to get wet, the Hurricane Lace is ideal for navigating your way around watery activities. Canoeing, kayaking, fishing, boardwalk-wandering – what's your pleasure?
Ultra-light mesh and Vegan-friendly, quick-dry materials shed water with ease, while soft neoprene cushioning protects against chafing. The M-Select™ WET GRIP sole ensures you'll stay confidently upright – no matter how slippery the surface is!
• Synthetic, single layer air mesh upper for breathability and water capability
• Lycra® neoprene lining for padded comfort • Elastic cord and lock lacing system for quick secure fit
• Perforated EVA removable footbed helps control moisture
• Built to Get Wet Construction with waterfriendly, quick dry materials, siping and drainable upper
• 10.5mm Drop
• Merrell In-Board™ Compression Molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank
• 3.5mm lug depth