Garmin eTrex 22x
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- 2.2” sunlight-readable colour display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive Europe maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- eTrex 32x adds a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
eTrex 22x and eTrex 32x offer the same ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for — along with preloaded TopoActive Europe maps. These devices are perfect for quad bikes, bicycles, boats or hiking.
See the way
eTrex 22x and 32x offer enhanced 2.2”, 65K colour, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
Both devices support BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required), so you can download and integrate satellite imagery with your maps.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as an outdoor handheld GPS ideal for use on quad bikes or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or quad bike. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.