|Article number:||7071M-Canteen / Orange Peel-080|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Pare down to go big. Some people prefer to save the weight, others excel with more mobility in the ankle. Whatever your tactic, the Mantra 2.0 GTX invites you to take things further. Sure, it’s a low-cut, but the Vibram® Nuasi sole and molded polyurethane midsole reward you with the same stability and grip as a backpacking boot. And the Mantra 2.0 GTX relies on GORE-TEX® for its climate control. The mobility of a runner, but the burliness of a boot—make it your mantra.
WHAT'S IT FOR?
- Hikers who prefer low shoes
- Adventure travel
- Nimbleness of a shoe with the support of a boot
- Versatile for one-pair-of-shoes trips
- Speed lacing
- GORE-TEX® with Extended Comfort Technology
WEIGHT : 1 lb. 13 oz. (822g)
• LAST : Perpetuum
• UPPER : 1.8mm Waterproof Nubuck Leather, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
• FOOTBED : Dual Density EVA
• MIDSOLE : Molded Polyurethane
OUTSOLE : Vibram® Nuasi with XSTrek Compound